Providing World Class solutions to the wood, plastics, composites and stone industries.
New Products & Innovations
Our new machinery comes from the top brands in the industry. Some of the names we carry include:
- Biesse America – CNC Point-to-Point and feed through Machine Centers, Gantry series routers, Selco Panel Saws, Straight line and contour Edgebanders, Wide Belt Sanders, Storage,and Retrieval Systems and Case Clamps.
- Castle – Pocket mortising machines and frame tables.
- CMA Spray Robotics – Fully automatic spraying solutions for applying finish materials to any material in a perfect way every time.
- EcoGate – Dust collection management systems and electronic gating systems.
- Friulmac – Double and single end tenon machines with drilling and insertion options. Random length end matching with defecting saw option.
- Ital Presse – Hot Plate Presses, Feed-Thru flat panel, and Membrane Presses.
- KUKA – Industrial Robots (Fully integrated robotic cells)
- Leadermac – Feed-thru standard and hi-speed molders and profile knife grinders.
- MB Machine – Brush sanding technology for 3-dimensional panels and moldings.
- Mereen Johnson – Gang rip saws 12”-60” wide (Fixed and movable blade) CNC dovetailers, Tenon Machines.
- Nederman – Dust Collection indoor/outdoor low noise high-efficiency units.
- Northtech – Traditional solid wood processing machines that are affordable.
- Omga – Compound miter saws and push feed optimizing saws
- Pillar Machine (formerly ACCU-SYSTEMS) – CNC Boring & Inserting Machines, Miter door systems, face frame machining centers and Custom built machinery.
- Striebig – Vertical Panel Saws, for accurate sizing of all sheet goods: veneer plywood, melamine, particle board, MDF, and HPL. Preferred saw for solid surface materials.
- Ultimizers – Full Range of Optimizing Cut-off Saws, Automatic Lumber Scanning Systems, In-feed Systems and Sorting Lines.
- VoorWood – Single side shape and sand, double side shape and sand, end coping for cabinet door production.
- Wiema – Grinding and shredding solutions for most scrap management applications.
We also offer used equipment from a variety of manufacturers.